Friday, February 22, 2013

About Me

Merry Meet, you can call me Cora, Circe, or Maleficent. I'm a priestess of Lilith and a natural witch.
I've studied the craft for thirteen years and have taught Wicca and witchcraft for six years.
I was also taught by Shekhinah Mountainwater (author of Ariadne's Thread)
for two years before she passed away (may her spirit find eternal peace).
I love all things dark and beautiful. I believe darkness and evil are vastly different. 
While evil may appear in a dark form, it is more often masquerading around as Light...
My path is eclectic; I am a witch, but I am not technically Wiccan. I tend to gravitate more towards the Old Ways of the Mother Goddess, as illustrated in the Mists of Avalon.
I also love writing, drawing, singing, bellydancing, books, death metal, anime... 
and my great dane, cat, and cornsnake!
I believe life is meant to be magickal and mysterious.
There is always more to learn, and anything is possible.
Bright and Dark Blessings
)O(