Saturday, November 10, 2012

Kymatica

*Sigh*
Hello everyone,

The past few weeks have been... interesting. I did in fact post a new video, but I had to take it down. It was attacked by trolls and just not worth the bullshit. Actually, I think I took them both down.
I'm getting used to my keyboard. I miss typing a hundred words per minute, but I guess sixty is still good...
I haven't had much inspiration lately... I keep experiencing "no hope for the human race" moments and it makes me question the state of things.
But, I still feel like the only way for me to help is to share the knowledge I have accumulated over the years. Existence is a puzzle to be solved, and every shard of information is a piece of it.

Kymatica is a really amazing and awakening documentary, I watched it like three years ago and need to watch it again because I only remember bits and pieces of it.
So, I'm off to do that. I will embed the video on the opEvolve page later xD
And seriously if you haven't watched this, you really should.

Hopefully it will help bring me some inspiration. Luckily I haven't lost faith just yet ;x
)O(